We are MIT's robotics competition team
This season, Arcturus is building two autonomous boats and an autonomous submarine!
We represent the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the RoboBoat competition. This is our second year competing, and we are very excited to build on our work from last year.
- What: RoboBoat is an international competition where students build and program an autonomous boat to navigate through a challenge course.
- Where: Nathan Benderson Park, Sarasota, Florida
- When: March 22nd to 28th, 2023
This is our first year representing MIT in the Njord Challenge competition!
- What: The Njord Challenge is an international student competition where students design systems to control autonomous ships and compete against other student teams.
- Where: Trondheim, Norway
- When: August 14th to 18th, 2023
Want to see what we're up to? Check out our blogs!